segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2012

Why

Look what you've done to me
I'm just a little lonely fucking child
Sitting in the middle of nothingness
I'm broken and all I can se
Is this empty field
Taking me right to nowhere

You made me believe in every fucking lie you said
I gave you much more than my own heart
I gave you my dreams
I gave you my souk
And everything you've done was break it all
You're nothing but a feelings player



What do you do when you can't stop crying?
When you can't breathe normally?
Qhen you try to forget but everything comes back again?
When you can delete your memories
When all you feel is pain?



Yo let me alone
In the dark

I was feeling cold
Feeling hungry of life
I tried to survive without understanding a damn
I'd just like to understand
To understand why.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário