domingo, 26 de maio de 2013

They keep asking me why am I so the way I am. Most of the time, I don't know the answer, but sometimes I have some insights.  Why am I this way? 

It's because I care too much, I surrender too much. I make the same mistake in all relationships because I think that one will be different. Okay, I don't mistake all times, there are many good people in this world, but I'm still the one who cares the most. 

I hate the fact that I am always the person who likes others more, like if someone just leaves me, it really destroys me, and I don’t really know what to do. I feel confused about everything for weeks, years even, and I don’t really know what I have done to make everyone leave me. I don’t understand how other people can just be totally okay. It’s like no matter what, I am always the one that hurts the most, and that really sucks. 


If you don't fucking mean it, don't fucking do or say it. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário