segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2012

Alguns recados escritos em algum lugar do tempo - tal lugar que pode estar muito próximo, ou quem sabe, muito distante - para "alguéns".

U: You don't deserve my love; You don't deserve all the energy that I deposite in you. You're so cruel, and humiliating me is one of your favourite hobbies. You don't love me, you don't love me AT ALL. You love the fact the I love you, but you like playing with my feelings. I shoulde never have opened my heart and my soul to you. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my whole life. JPW I hate myself for being so fragile and idiot! Idiot... That's what I was when I decided to hand over so easily. You don't deserve my love.

T: You shitty. You have EVERYTHING in life. Everybody loves you, everybody wants to be you or just like you. You're a nice company, you're a good friend, you're pretty, you're smart and you're notable. I will NEVER be like you. You have everything, your life is just fucking perfect and you still want more and more. Nothing is ever enough for you. If I had everything you have, I'd never ask for anything else. No, never! NOT AT ALL.

B: You're another one who doesn't deserve my love. I feel for you whatt I felt for almost no one in my whole fucking life. You really mean a lot to me, but I mean NOTHING to you. You're always somewhere I don't know, living your life and pretending that I don't exist. You don't even remember me, when everything I wanted was to part of your life and your friends. But you just don't care. No one ever does.

M: YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT!!! I have no words to describe how much I wish I hated you. As if things you've done to me in the past weren't enough, you still act like a fucking jerk. I gave my heart to you, and pitilessyou threw ir away... Then I gave my friendship to you and you threw it away over again. I wish I could EREASE you of me life and my memory, you STUPID, MEAN and CRUEL being. How I wish I hated you, because HATE is the LESS you deserve, you shit!

L: I trusted you. I trusted things would be different, I believed I made a new friend but once more I was wrong. You threw me at the rub at the first opportunity you had. And I believed all the words that uou said to me. You're just one more piece of shit. You're not different of them all, you're just one more of them. Please, go to hell.

D: Am I always your second choice? Right!! You should think about that when you call me to tell me your problems, when you show me that you only care about yourself. You never ask me about myself, you treat like a mere listener. That's what I am to you, a fucking little listener. You just use me. Like they do, them all.

R: I D F K

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário