domingo, 18 de março de 2012

Do you really think I wanted to be like that? Just for your information, dear mister, no, I did not want to be like that AT ALL. But you know, as I can only "count" on people like you, everything becomes harder. Do you really think that if I had what I wanted MOST in life, I would still behave like this shit? I'm really sorry to tell you, mister, but NO. I WOULD NOT behave like this shit you always say I am. Your dirty and violent words do not reach me anymore, I have created antibodies to it, I'm immune to all the bad things that you talk to me. You know what? I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be brave, smart, strong, I wanted to do things that clever people do. Why am I not doing those things? It's simple! I'm not doing those fucking things because I'm always late for things, I always have things stuck to hinder me in my projects. But one day, mister...please, take notes... ONE DAY, THINGS WON'T BE LIKE THAT. I'll be stronger than I am now, and I'll overcome all those bad things you made me believe I am.

Do you know what my problem is? I love people, I give my full heart to them, but in the end, I have no fucking one that I can count on. It's ok, I'm getting used to that. Go prepare your emocional baggage, because when I'm done, I'm done.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário