quinta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2013

Logo eu que acreditava que nunca mais iria postar aqui.
O bom filho à casa torna.

-

When I first saw you I thought
Look at that boy
I'm going to love him forever
I never doubt it
Not even for a second

I gave up everything
I had a life I threw away
I didn't mind that at all
All I wanted was to be with you

I tried to be the best I could
I tried to unchain you and to show you
That someone could really love
And care about you

Now we are apart
(It's all over, all lost now)
There's something broken for me
(It's all over, all lost now)
Not for you, because you never cared

So that's my grief
That's my grief
That's my grief

I wanted to walk through the city lights
Holding hands with you
Talking nonsense
And kissin every minute

I wanted to share a life with you
To wake up in the morning and watch you sleep
Everytime I had you inside me was a bliss
It was a bliss to be with you

Now we're apart
I'm broken and you are ok
You're gone but you still in my heart

And that's my grief
That's my grief
That's my grief.

3 comentários:

  1. Muito bom
    Isto é uma musica?
    Se for, como é o nome e o autor..

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Eu sou a autora, rs. Era pra ser uma música, mas ficou só na letra.

      Excluir
    2. Eu sou a autora, rs. Era pra ser uma música, mas ficou só na letra.

      Excluir