domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

 You were so beautiful that night. You are always beautiful, but I've never seen someone so shinny as you were that night; it impressed me so much that I can still feel the atmosphere that sourrounded you that day. I've never seen in my entire life such wonderful eyes as yours. Your eyes, your hair, your smile and even your hands were tuned. As we sat on that banch, I woke up inside of myself one more time, like you always make me do. It was the first time I realized that I don't need to be part of any fucking social standard to be a real person. YOU made me see that. I felt like you were setting me free one more time. You make me feel free, you  set my soul free. I'm always afraid of losing you, but if one day it happens, I will be already grateful about everything you said, everything you made me feel. I can't control life, I can't control anything, but I'm sure I'll remember you in my deathbed. I know that  you're one of the most important people I will ever 'have' in life, and believe me... even if it hurts me so much, i'm VERY proud of it. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário